Saturday, October 9, 2010

A whole new world

So I started my new job last week and it's great. I love that there is always something to do and everyone has specific jobs that they are assigned to do at certain times every day. I like to always be busy, it makes the day go by so much quicker! I am still learning how to use the data entry system but I think I am picking up on it pretty well. The phones may take some time as it is hard to learn how to answer every question that may come through, I just have to take it one call at a time and hope I don't get anything too weird right away.

As I drive into work every morning I see this shop called Four Shabby Chicks and I am absolutely DYING to check it out. Here's a link to their blog  http://fourshabbychicks.blogspot.com/2010/01/chicks-are-back.html I love the whole shabby chic thing and I would love to decorate with this theme everywhere! It is all so fresh and clean and beautiful looking. I am positive that I will find the wall art and decorations I have been looking for but can't find in this store. I will have to wait until I start getting regular paychecks from the new job but I am sure that once I have some money I will be spending a pretty penny in this shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment