Monday, May 30, 2011

New Beginnings

After much thought and consideration I have decided to re-join Weight Watchers. This time I plan to do it online instead of through meetings because I think that I got all I needed from the meetings and should be able to implement what I've learned. I had success last time I joined, but I allowed myself to be swayed by the person I was going with and quit. There will be no quitting this time! I have made lists of all the things I need in order to have success and I've jotted down notes and ideas in my day planner, organization for me is key. I will celebrate all my small successes to keep motivated and I hope to share all through the process and maybe I can help someone  else who is struggling too. One goal I have is to do the 10,000 steps in a day and I will need to find a good pedometer, anyone who has a suggestion please let me know!

My first goal is to lose 5% of my body weight, which may not seem like much but I think that the small goals will keep things going and if I always have a specific goal in mind I will be much more successful.

Just wanted to jot down some thoughts and ideas, I hope to have some happy updates soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment